Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Beginning....

I have often been critical of those who have chosen the blogging lifestyle. Seemed silly. Now I have crossed over and joined the ranks. I now believe that I can help win this blogging war or at least a battle. As I go though my day, I find myself often drawn to the blogs of my friends and even their friends in some cases. It has become a daily ritual for me to check up all of my friends and for all of you that know and love my OCD tendencies, I never miss a day. I find myself becoming annoyed with those who do not update me daily with the very happenings of their lives. Why would they not think that there should be an update more than once a month? Instead I should be asking, how do all these amazing people find the time to update their blogs every month? So in an effort to understand them more (really I just wanted to feel cool) I have created my own. This is now my little corner of the universe where I can share the going ons of my life as well as the many humorous tid bits that I come across daily. I do have to warn you that the things I find funny may not be to all who read. This gives just a little more insight into the title of this blog. It can be amusing or a musing...... I'll let you decide! It will just add to the fun. Which is also why I added this picture. This has nothing to do with the post except for the fact that every post should have a picture attached. Who posts without a picture? I mean seriously!

So I guess that is it for now.....here we go.....the beginning.....

4 comments:

Brekke said...

I too believe in the posting of pictures. (I'm sure you have noticed.) Glad you joined, Sis.

Dorothy said...

It's about time!!! YES!

Megan said...

Welcome! It is so addicting. But it helps if you haven't lost your camera :(

Cary said...

I am so proud of you! Welcome to blogging! And forgive, I am one of those who often goes a month without blogging. But I am going to be better!